Illinois State Conference NAACP
THE IMPACT OF
THE FIGHT FOR FREEDOM ISN’T FREE! While we have made progress, we still have a long way to go. Please become a member and help us ensure that ALL people are guaranteed the rights of the U.S. Constitution and its Amendments. Your membership:
- MAKES A DIRECT, POSITIVE IMPACT in our community
- HELPS FUND INITIATIVES and programs to support racial equality & equal justice
- GIVES YOU access to our upcoming benefits program that provides discounts on products & services across the country
- MAKES YOU PART OF A FORCE of 300,000 people who stand for the freedoms guaranteed in our nation’s constitution
- GIVES back to the organization that has done more to change this country for the betterment of people of color, women, and the disenfranchised than any other in the nation’s history!
MAKE A DONATION
TO THE NAACP
Supporters like you make it possible for us to accomplish so much. We need to keep fighting for voting rights in the face of those who seek to make it harder to vote. Join our community in fighting to protect civil rights and human rights. We need to keep pressure on Congress to pass real legislation to create jobs, end economic inequality, and improve education.
If you prefer, you may mail a check or money order to:
Illinois State Conference
P. O. Box 20384
Springfield, Illinois 62708
Make check payable to NAACP Illinois Conference
The NAACP is a 501c4 not-for-profit organization.
Donations are not normally tax deductible as charitable contributions.”